1. Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
I always read in bed before going to sleep, but sleep beckons too easily so if I want to really have some reading time I do it in the kitchen.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Most of the time it’s a bookmark, but in a pinch almost anything will do.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
Reading during the day – I try to close the book at the end of a chapter. In bed – sometimes it’s in the middle of a sentence. LOL
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
Yup … I usually have a cup of coffee or tea on the go. If I am alone I read while I am eating meal and I have no qualms about going out to restaurant by myself and reading while I eat.
5. Multi-tasking: music or TV while reading?
Nope. I used to listen to music but now I can’t seem to multi-task as well.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I usually have a “real” book and an audio book on the go at the same time. If I need something portable sometimes there will be a third one open on my eReader too.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Pretty much anywhere I can sneak in a few pages.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
That depends entirely on the book. If its moving slowly I may read ahead a little. If I am contemplating a DNF then I skip pages and read a little and then skip ahead a little more to see if there is something that it going to make it worthwhile reading on
10.Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
11. Do you write in your books?