Spell Bound

Spell Bound - Kelley Armstrong We meet up with Savannah once again in this continuation of waking the Witch. Savannah has still not regained her powers, the witch hunters are moving closer and a plot is underway to expose the “Otherworld”.

This is the second book of the trilogy within the series. Ms. Armstrong has made public that the next Savannah book would be the last of the Otherworld books, and followers of the series can see it revving up to wind down with this book. All of the characters from the 11 other books are being brought together to face a threat to all … the witches, the werewolves, the Cabals and even the spirit world. I enjoyed this story very much but it left me wondering (intended of course, being the second of a trilogy) whether Ms. Armstrong is going to leave us unsatisfactorily hanging at the end of the last book, whether Savannah will prove the most powerful of the characters or if she will wrap it all up in a nice pink bow? I am more of a “pink bow” enthusiast, but in this case my wish would be for a little crack in the doorway so that every once in a while there might be a stand alone book about these characters in which I have invested so much reading time. That being said, I would also like to see another Nadia Stafford book … so closing up the Otherworld might leave more time.